business startup ideas!
YOUR REACH & REVENUE
- (70%) OWNERS SAW SELF-EMPLOYMENT PROVIDED A BETTER WORK-LIFE BALANCE.
- (63%) BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE.
- (55%) LESS STRESS.
- (54%) FELT THEY’D HAVE BETTER OVERALL HEALTH.
- (55%) OF THE SMALL BUSINESS OWNER SAID THEY WERE EARNING MORE SINCE BECOMING SELF-EMPLOYED.
- (63%) BELIEVED THEIR AMPLIFIED QUALITY OF LIFE WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEIR INCOME.
- (96%) REPORTED NO DESIRE TO RETURN TO TRADITIONAL WORK.
How We Help You!
business startup ideas?
We have developed business startup kits, from the best business startup ideas and provided startup tools for you to start a successful business. Each Kit contains a business startup videos and checklist; industry specific business plan, marketing plan and financials.
Each kit contains a business idea that has been thoroughly researched and is profitable, that you can start today. You may notice that a lot of the business ideas on this list have been growing in popularity recently.
With Every Kit You Receive
- Entrepreneurs that plan out their business idea are 152% more likely to start their business.
- Companies that plan grow 30% faster than those that don’t.
- Starting the planning process before starting marketing efforts and before talking to customers reduces the likelihood that a business will fail.
45% of successful businesses have a documented strategy that drives their marketing efforts.
Documenting your marketing strategies gives you a 538% greater chance of being successful.
Companies that document the marketing processes have 466% higher chance of reporting successful campaigns.
60% of small business owners feel they aren’t knowledgeable about accounting or finance.
Small businesses overall pay an estimated tax rate of 19.8%.
82% of businesses that fail do so because of cash flow problems.
CareerBuilder found some startling statistics; here are some findings:
- 78% of U.S. workers are living paycheck to paycheck.
- Nearly one in 10 workers making $100,000+ live paycheck to paycheck
- More than 1 in 4 workers do not set aside any savings each month
- Nearly 3 in 4 workers say they are in debt – and more than half think they always will be
- More than half of minimum wage workers say they have to work more than one job to make ends meet
- 28% of workers making $50,000-$99,999 usually or always live paycheck to paycheck, and 70% are in debt
- The survey also found that 32% of the nearly 3,500 full-time workers surveyed use a budget and only 56% save $100 or less a month.
You Must Break the Cycle of Living Paycheck to Paycheck.
Get A Business Startup Kit and be your own boss
We're Looking For People Who Want To Make Money using awesome business startup ideas
Opportunity knocks at the strangest times; It’s not the time that matters but how you answer the door. Steve Gray
work with us
Let's get started being your own boss!
What Our clients say
Safe Hand Care, CEO & Founder
Eco Clean Team, Owner
We have over twenty years of experience helping people start a successful business
Be Your Own Boss
get in touch
We look forward to hearing from you we answer every Question within 24 hours!
Give us a LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE! Someone you know can use a Startup Business Idea.